Do you know which are the characteristics that make a website strong?
A website is your advertising tool, that’s never finished.
It’s constantly evolving and changing with the needs of your business.
Here are 5 characteristics a business website can’t do without:
- On-brand design: Your website needs to reflect your business’s identity
- Ease of use: Your website needs to be easy to navigate
- Fast Loading Time: The number one complaint of people that visit websites is that it takes too long to load.
- Updates and maintenance: You don’t want to wait too long to update your site because you’re missing out opportunities to improve your site when you do this…
- Call to action: Your site needs to do an adequate job of promoting the different products or services you offer.
Do you know any other characteristics that make a website strong?