The ideal candidate will have a support background with a more recent experience of Business Intelligence which is a must for this role. Experience of being part of an active IT team is desirable. The candidate will be working with peers in different countries for the technologies they provide support for within the business.
Act as the subject matter expert for QlikView within the group.
Receive stakeholder requirements, able to question requirements, utility and business value.
To work cross functionally with colleagues and suppliers to inform and develop the Worldwide IT roadmap.
Skills and Requirements:
- University degree or a minimum of 3 years’ experience in an IT department.
- Comfortable as a subject matter expert for key technical areas for the business (including QlikView and QlikSense).
- Customer focused, articulate and methodical with experience of working in a busy support department.
- Good understanding of application integration and delivery challenges. Must be flexible and adaptable to business demands and needs.
- Proven experience with QlikView.
- Experience with QlikSense will be an advantage.
- Comfortable writing SQL queries and procedures.
- Experience in building and testing QlikView dashboard functionality and administration.
- A clear understanding of QlikView architecture and building QVDs and QVWs.
- Extract, transform and load multiple data sources (e.g. flat files, SQL databases, etc.) into QlikView.
Remote collaborations considered